Medical Marijuana – U.S.A.
- Currently retain two key personnel with extensive Cannabis experience and connections to start up a growing operation in the US.
- MGW has engaged a well-known Cannabis lawyer in California to obtain all the necessary licensing and set up a corporate structure to run the operation.
- The non-profit Collective which we have partnered with has been properly formed and organized as requested by applicable law in the State of California to supply its membership with marijuana for medical purposes.
- Two separate partnership agreements (leasing and consulting) have been signed with the Collective.
- Applying a cultivation license in San Diego area.
- A 20 acre property in Southern California has been purchased by the Company. Two greenhouses have been built. Harvest of the 2 crops will be done by December 2016. Plan for 2 months harvest cycle for 2017. The property can house up to 100 greenhouses.
- Expansion plan is in place to rapidly expand following the positive Nov. 8th referendum for recreational marijuana in California and Nevada.
- In the process of purchasing 1 cultivation license for 33,500 sq ft facility at Henderson, NV.
- Strength in history, adaptive, knowledgeable and innovative (greenhouse growing verses warehouse.
- Key people in key positions: Business development, Chief Grower with 30 years of Growing experience, Quality Assurance and Security
- Safe, Effective, potency levels known and quality transparency.
- Strengthen by Quality Assurance
- Our experience and knowledge separate us from our competitors
- It is Green and Environmentally Friendly.
- Our innovative strategies makes logistic and distribution more cost effective, safe and secure
- Once the company receives a license, either Cold Frame is ready to build or existing green house is ready to upgrade with top notch security system and start production immediately due to existing facility and knowledge.