- Acquire requisite licenses and well equipped facilities in both Canada and U.S.A. with capacity to produce 20,000 KG MJ a year.
- Grow pesticide-free, top-grade marijuana from contamination-free soil through strong quality assurance program.
- Develop new cultivation methods in order to reduce cost and increase production.
- Develop new strains that have higher cannabidiol (CBD) than THC.
- Become a commercial supplier of propagules (seeds and cuttings) with high CBD to other growers, thus provide a second source of revenue for the company.
- Emphasize quality and non-contaminated MJ for Cannabis Oil production which can be used for medical purposes.
Investor Relations - News & Events
MGW Stock Chart
Recent Reports & Interviews